Updates All Around

Busy, busy, busy. That would best describe these days. I have a To Do list a mile long, and it seems each day more projects are added:

  • Mop floors
  • Organize Office (this really should count for at least 5 projects instead of one, that's how monumental a task this is)
  • Finalize paint colors for new house
  • Create a new schedule for myself since the old one isn't working
  • Go through Noah's toys and get rid of the broken ones and those he doesn't play with

Things like that which have to fit in around all the normal chores of everyday life. I thought I'd take some time away from all that busyness and give a few updates.

Sinus Infection:
I've had several of you send me messages inquiring about the wisdom of my decision to leave the pharmacy empty-handed in light of my sinus infection. :) Thank you! I have learned that it is indeed possible to die of a sinus infection, and also that there are other equally effective medications that don't cost $76 a bottle. So in light of all this, I called my doctor today and had him call in a new prescription for Doxycycline which--get this--will be FREE at my neighborhood grocery store. I can't beat FREE!! :) I'll let you know how I feel once the antibiotic starts to do its thing.

Our House On Cellar Cir.
This is still progressing slowly but surely. As of now, almost all the sheet rock is up and mudded, the bathrooms are going in, and we are ordering our kitchen cabinets this week. We will probably be painting in the next couple of weeks and then comes the flooring. These are the changes that will start being picture-worthy! Up til now, I could have taken pictures but most people wouldn't be able to tell much difference. More pictures will be forthcoming in the next few weeks. We will probably be ready to move in the fall sometime (my guess).

Noah:
Our little 2-year-old is full of energy as always! He has recently begun singing along (with the correct words!) to the hymns we sing at bedtime. His current favorite is "Holy, Holy, Holy" and he knows the entire first verse to it! He has also begun conducting (waving his arm in the air) whenever we sing hymns. :) Very cute.

I would say he is 99.9% potty-trained, which is such a blessing! I can't remember the last poopy diaper he had. He still occasionally has wet accidents; again, usually when he's distracted. He still wears diapers to bed, but a couple times has woken in the night to use the bathroom. Probably we should cut down his juice intake before bed, and that should stop.

My time for this blog is up, so maybe I'll continue it at a later date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth