In The Lord's Army

My favorite thing to do with Noah before he goes to bed is sing with him. I am astonished at how many songs he has learned this way, just by hearing them! He doesn't sing them on his own, but if you leave out a word or a phrase, he can fill it in. He knows 3 verses of "Trust and Obey", 2 verses of "Jesus Loves Me" several Patch the Pirate songs, and some other children's songs including "Zaccheus". Below I got on video "I'm In The Lord's Army" with Noah supplying the necessary words. And forgive me, but it's tilted sideways. Turn your head.



And I had to include this one too: It's another video singing "I'm In The Lord's Army", but I had to capture the way he says, "shoot the artillery". Call me crazy, but it sounds EXACTLY like, "shoot terrorists up". He's been walking around the house singing those words and it took me forever to figure out he was really saying "shoot the artillery". Kids!

P.S. This one's sideways too. Sorry! Just keeping things interesting!

Comments

Ruth said…
I agree! It sounds like he's saying shoot terrorists, LOL!! One of my nieces used to sing "standing in the needle chair" instead of "standing in the need of prayer".

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth