Motivation


Our dishwasher finally died after a long and terrible battle with incompetence. The thing couldn't clean! Saturday I pulled out my "clean" dishes, which still had grease and other food particles on them, even after running through an entire cycle.


Sighing, I loaded them all back into the left side of my sink and washed them again. By hand. I took a picture of the finished product so that my hard work would be documented and not forgotten:




Then we went to Lowe's. I now have a new dishwasher, which we will be bringing with us to our new home when we move. It works really well, and the best part is I don't have to spend half an hour re-washing "clean" dishes. Now I just put them away.



It's better like that. :)

Comments

cj and family said…
Must have been the week for dishwashers! We got ours this weekend and my in-laws replaced theirs yesterday! Glad you're not having to rewash anymore! :o)
Unknown said…
I feel your pain! Oh to have a dishwasher! It's my dream of dreams...along with a in-unit washing machine! For the foreseeable future we will still be hand washing all of the dishes and lugging the laundry to the laundromat. At first it was "quaint"...4 years later it's just a drag! I'm praying we meet our financial goals soon so we can move! Pray with me!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth