Mom's 75th Birthday Party

Let me start by saying what a positively gorgeous weekend the Lord gave us to celebrate my Mom's birthday. The whole weekend was sunny, mild, and perfect. I spent as much time as I could outdoors, knowing that when I got back to Florida I'd be indoors again for the duration of the summer.

Everybody came who was able to, so it was the first time we'd "all" been together in years. Probably since my mom's last big party 5 years ago! I did get more than 2 photos. Granted, they aren't all great pictures, but I'm just happy I remembered to take some! In no particular order:



My mom with her grandchildren, minus the 6 who couldn't make it. Left to right back row: Meredith, Zach, my mom, Marisa, Rachel. Left to right front row: Esther, Noah, Amy, Becca. This was after the formal picture was taken, so some are still smiling, and others are all done. :)



My mom with her 4 remaining children: Lori, me, Leah, and Ted. We all miss Tom!


Opening a gift


This is Samuel, who learned very quickly the concept of breaking a water balloon with the purpose of soaking someone. And Noah, who is being helped with this concept by my brother Ted.



Party animals!




Loving the water balloons!





Marisa was so thoughtful and brought these goodie bags for Noah and Samuel to play with. Best Invention Ever goes to the no-spill bubble dispenser. Whoever came up with those is a genius!!

We all had a great time celebrating with my Mom. What a great weekend!!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth