Happy 2nd Birthday, Noah!




Two years ago today, the Lord changed our lives forever with the addition of our Noah Samuel Rowley. Born at 10lbs 4oz, 21 1/2 inches long, that little (*ahem*, big) bundle of joy has been the answer to so many of our spoken and unspoken prayers! He has brought us so much more gladness and laughter than we ever thought possible, and has driven us back to the Lord more than we ever imagined. We love you, Little Man!


Today has been more of a catch-up day than anything. Noah and I returned from our trip to "Grandma's House" last night about 12:30am. Noah did not sleep on either of the airplanes, so consequently has slept away much of his birthday. For that matter, so have I! We both slept way in this morning and then I laid down for a nap when he did and slept over 2 1/2 hours! Noah is still sleeping. Josh will have to work late tonight, and I am unburying ourselves from a week's worth of undone laundry and trying to put our lives back in order after all the traveling we have done. Because of the weirdness of today, I think we will probably celebrate Noah's birthday later in the week so that we can put more energy and enthusiasm into his party.


Also later in the week, I plan to post about our Birthday Party we had for my mom this past weekend. As promised, I got more than 2 pictures, so I'll be posting those as well as filling you in on the festivities.


For now, I'm remembering in vivid detail the day my little boy was placed in my arms for the first time. Happy Birthday, Noah!

Comments

Carrie said…
Happy 2nd Birthday Noah! Doesn't the time just fly by! When Caleb turned 2 Mike introduced him to slurpees from 7-11. Hope you make some special memories this week!
matt said…
Happy Birthday Noah! We're looking forward to sharing some birthday with you tomorrow night!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth