Noah Being Himself

This afternoon Noah and I were just goofing around and I took a video of it. I figured it might be nice to have a video of Noah just being himself, rather than performing a stunt or something. All that to say, there's not really much point to this video. Nothing major happens; it's just a normal playtime between Mommy and Noah. I thought you'd like to see it!






P.S. There seems to be a disconnect between the clarity of the video on my camera and then loaded on this site. On my camera, this video is crystal clear and on here.....well not so much.

Comments

Carrie said…
Titus liked watching Noahs videos, he still remembers you all- which I'm really glad about. So glad to hear about your IFV results so far. We fly down to Tampa the Saturday after Easter, too bad we can't stop into see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth