I Couldn't Resist

You haven't heard from me in a while. This is because so much has been going on and I haven't had much time to blog. Over the next few days I plan to fill you in on our lives over the last week, so stay tuned! And of course at some point in this week we will find out if we are expecting again.

Anyway, as a little diversion, I went yard saleing (that can't be how you spell that. I don't think "sale" was ever intended to be a verb. Oh well.). And do you hear this? I went by myself. This is key! Josh was able to stay home with Noah while I went out for a blissful 45 minutes of yard sales that culminated....

with THIS!






Isn't he CUTE?!?! The final yard sale I went to had free kittens. And I have never been able to resist kittens! Somehow all my bad memories of Casper went out the window and I was oohing and ahhing over this little ball of fluff. I called Josh for approval, and brought him home. The lady assured me that I had picked the one that would be the best lap cat. Casper was Not. He pretended we didn't exist. I'm hoping this cat will cuddle! :)
What's his name you ask? He still doesn't have one. I'm thinking "Tux" because to me he looks like he's wearing a tuxedo, complete with the bow tie marking on his lip. I think Josh's vote would be "Socks" and Noah calls him "Catty" (a cross between Cat and Kitty). I'll let you know when we decide on a name. For now, it's been fun having a kitten again. :)

Comments

Natasha said…
OH MY GOSH, he is SO cute :) I think Tux is a great name :) We had a boy kitty when we lived in NV and he was WILD, but such a cuddler :) Good luck!! Can't wait to hear if there is more good news coming up !!
Ruth said…
What a cute little kitty!! Have fun! I would love to have a cat some day, but Paul is highly allergic.
Haha said…
That kitten is so cute! My friend found 5 abandoned kittens recently and she is raising them. Emma is nuts over them and I have been tempted to get one too. For a name, how about Blacky the 15th! Remember Blacky the cat? Well a few years ago my parents got another cat and named him Blacky the 2nd. LOL I like Catty, cause your son is too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth