Weed Bouquet


Josh and Noah went for a motorcycle ride last night and came back with these! Noah presented them to me with his now-classic "Thank you!" He doesn't quite get that I was the one who was supposed to say "thank you" and that's what makes it so endearing. That and the fact that this was my very first Weed Bouquet. I hope it won't be my last!


I think Weed Bouquets belong in the same category with Refrigerator Art (finger paintings and the like) done by little hands. The effort the child puts into it, then the proud presentation of the Masterpiece.....you just can't help but smile.

Comments

Ruth said…
That's a very pretty bouquet especially considering they are weeds. I LOVE the stage when little ones say thank you when they give you something. It's so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth