Zoo Diversion

Jen and I took the kids to the zoo yesterday for a fun morning out. The Lord knew I needed to get out of the house and be distracted for a while. And He showed me a little of His mercy even at the zoo! I usually see around 10 pregnant ladies every time I go to the zoo (if you have lived through infertility, you understand the significance of that statement and why I can tell you how many I see when I go out), but yesterday? Just three. The Lord knew what I could handle, and didn't give me any more than that. :) It was a blessing to me.

Here are some pictures from the splash park at the zoo:


EEEEEEEE!!!!



Always ready to JUMP!













Comments

Haha said…
Sorry Jo, praying for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth