Monday's Appointment

**The same IVF disclaimer applies to this post. Read only if you want to know!**

I couldn't sleep Monday morning. I woke up at 5am and just couldn't go back to sleep! I finally got up around 6:15am and spent time praying for my appointment and the whole IVF in general. The Lord is so gracious to ease our minds when we cast our cares on Him! He truly does care for us.

The appointment went well. I had my blood drawn and another ultrasound done. Dr. W. was able to see FOUR follicles growing! (A follicle is a fluid-filled sac which contains the egg. Sometimes a follicle is empty, sometimes it has one egg, and other times it can have more than one egg in it.) I was SO encouraged!!! When we did IVF in 2006, the first appointment only showed 2 follicles, and a third one later emerged. For this ultrasound to show four right off the bat was really an answer to prayer.

I go back Thursday morning for another blood draw and ultrasound to check the progress. Thank you to those of you who are praying us through this process! Keep praying!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth