Keeping Busy

I have found the easiest way to keep from thinking obsessively about any given cycle is to stay As Busy As Possible. Yard work. Baking. Having people over. Babysitting. Outings. Projects. Keeping busy is my antidote to thinking about the 2 weeks of waiting.


Yesterday and today I babysat Brianne in the mornings so Jen could go work on their house, which is in the finishing stages. We may also babysit tonight, but we'll see. I took a few photos of the two kids after I realized that they both happened to be wearing the gifts brought by Mrs. Fallon when she visited a few weeks ago! Thankfully, both kids were in a cooperative mood, and Noah even kissed Brianne for me. Very Cute.

Kiss!


Brianne staring at Noah


"Who is this strange kid and why do I have to sit next to him?"

Also over the last couple of days I've been working out in the yard. We have about 3.2 tons of leaves "decorating" our ground outside and I've taken it upon myself to rid the yard of most of them. Can't get rid of them all because...well...have you ever seen these leaves? They're tiny, especially when you consider how big the trees are that they fell from, and they escape right through of the tines of the rake. I've also been weeding the "flower" beds.

Anything to stay busy! Keep praying!

Comments

Jen said…
I love these pictures!!! I about laughed my head off at the captions! :) I'm so thankful for you, Joanna! What a blessing you are!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth