A Comfort to Us

Noah Samuel means, "comfort I have asked of the Lord". What a comfort he is! After our appointment yesterday morning, Josh said, "It just makes me want to go home and hug Noah." Knowing we might never have another child makes the miracle that is Noah seem even more rare and precious.



To illustrate, here is a video of Noah "reciting" Ephesians 6:1. I have to feed him each word, but one day he'll get it on his own. For now I'm enjoying the sweetness of his little voice repeating his memory verse. This thrills my soul today. Enjoy!



Comments

Natasha said…
It's amazing how children can give us comfort when we are going through a difficult time. Both of my kids have been so sweet to me over the past few weeks - if it weren't for them, I know I'd still be struggling with our loss. Looking at them makes me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life. Give him lots of big hugs and kisses!!! We're thinking of you :)
matt said…
That is a precious video and a precious child! We love Noah too!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth