365 Project, week 4

A pretty normal week for us again!  We had lots of everyday moments in preparation for an out-of-the-ordinary week to come.  Here's how it looked:  

Daddy time in the evening often involves an episode of Bonanza.  Little Joe is a favorite around here!


Bath time for Seth.  Maybe it's because he's my second child, but I do not have anywhere near the amount of baby gear I had with Noah.  Baby bathtub? Nowhere in sight.  It's Kitchen Sink City for us!  For this reason, you may not see an actual bath picture, because it takes all my hands to hold on to Seth in the sink.  If I ever have a helper, we may see good future blackmail bath time photos. :)


One afternoon Noah and I took his after-school snack to the dock.  Handi-snacks, anyone?  I, for one, love that they still come with the little red stick for spreading, just like when I was his age!


Cowboys are his favorite these days.


 What're YOU lookin' at?


Date night!  (And no, I didn't go by myself, but my food was really good!)


Since I spend a lot of time in the nursery at church, I thought I'd take a few pics while I was in there.  Here are a few of our crew. 


Oh, Titus!  I told him to smile, and this is what I got. :)



And!  The reason this new week will be so different!  Lord-willing I am in Pennsylvania as you read this!  My sister went on vacation and asked if anyone would like to come stay with my mom.  I raised my hand. :) It's just Seth and me going this time, and would you believe his accoutrements take up more than HALF my suitcase?!  For a little person, he sure does need a lot of stuff!

And that was our week 4!  Lord-willing week 5 will bring a great time with my mom and a happy birthday for Josh.  Yes, I'm missing his 33rd birthday, but I plan to make up for it when I come back.  Pray for safe travels, if you please! :)



Comments

Ruth said…
I hope you are having a great time in PA and aren't TOO cold. I also don't have anything for Oliver for his baths (I had something for Nadia and Ian) so I also don't have any pictures yet although I want to get some. I give Oliver a bath in the big tub along with Nadia and Ian, but my hands are busy holding him. If we have another baby, I am going to at least get another bouncer. I miss the bouncer and swing. Oliver has only been in a swing once (in the church nursery), and he seemed to like it.

Would you believe I've never seen even one minute of the show Bonanza? It's true!

Well I hope that Josh has a great birthday (Paul turned 43 earlier this month so they are almost exactly 10 years apart in age), and I hope you and Seth have a great time in PA. I am sure your mom will absolutely love him!
Ruth said…
Oh and I am curious if Seth came with you on your date? I have only been on one date over the past 8 months, and Oliver joined us for that date. Good for you for going on a date with your hubby. I think it's important (and I don't think you went on a date when Noah was an infant).

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth