You've Come To the Right Place!

Yes, this is still Joanna Rowley's blog! :) I was getting a little tired of the old look and decided to give this one a try! What do you think?

Noah and I went to the zoo this morning because it was such a beautiful day. I didn't take any pictures on purpose, because I just wanted to enjoy the time with Noah without having to pose him and get worked up. We rode the carousel and saw many of the animals in the hour and a half that we were there.

In other news, poor Brianne has caught the same thing Noah had last weekend, but she doesn't seem to be getting better as fast. I felt terrible when Jen told me, but what can we do? As she said, "That's life, and these things are going to happen." So I guess the lessons in sharing are paying off, just not in the way we hoped! Share your toys, not your germs. :)

Comments

Jen said…
Very Cute! I like! :)
matt said…
I like the new look!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth