Looking for Cookies

Ever since I posted this recipe, I have been looking for another cookie recipe that comes close to being as good. For a little variety, a couple weeks ago I made plain old chocolate chip cookies in between batches of the Chewy Chocolate Cookies. Long story short, I've ended up eating all the chocolate chip ones because Josh says they're sub-par when you compare them to the decadence of the others. Okay, so "decadence" is my own word~I don't think that word has ever come out of Josh's mouth. Too girly.

ANYWAY!

My point is that I need some GOOD cookie recipes. If you have one, would you mind emailing it to me or posting it in my comments section? I'm not picky; the worst that could happen is I make them and end up eating them all by myself. Now THAT would be a dirty job, but someone would have to do it! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth