Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

Unable to stay indoors on such a lovely day, Noah and I headed to the park to play with the scooter today. If you've known me long, you may remember I bought this scooter for Josh on his 21st birthday (8 years ago!!). He rode it all around Bob Jones, and it got him to classes and~more importantly~lunch a lot quicker. He loved it! Now that Josh doesn't have much time for such things, Noah has sort of adopted the scooter as his own. It's hard to ride it in the house though, so I thought it would be fun to bring it to the park and ride a little.



This was Noah's first introduction to the scooter at 9 months old.




And here he is today; an old pro!
I took a video of Noah on the scooter that (hopefully) will post successfully and be worth it. I haven't been able to watch the video yet, so I just hope it works. (It took an hour and a half to load onto the blog, so who knows?) At the end of the video, I ask Noah what his name is, and I HOPE you can hear his answer: "Yoah". :)

Comments

Natasha said…
That is just precious! Great job capturing his little voice!! He's adorable.. Alexa still can't say her name correctly - it comes out "A-yex-a" and Jared is "Ja-wed" - gotta enjoy it while you can, before they get the pronouncation down pat :)
The Stewardess said…
He is so coordinated for his age! And so tall!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth