Happy Valentine's Day!

We celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday, since that is the day Matt and Jen could watch Noah for us. I decided to keep it simple by making pizza and salad at home, and then we watched Fireproof.

I had been excited to see Firproof ever since several of my friends told me how good it is. I was a little nervous that their glowing reviews would cheapen it or raise my expectations too high, but they didn't. It really is that good! For those who haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it. But we liked it, and had a great time celebrating our love for each other, which is only possible because God loved us first and shows us how to love.

After the movie as we were drying our tears, I gave Josh my Valentine's gift. It was unspeakably worth every hour I put into it just to watch him open it. More on the gift in the next post.

For now, I'm wishing everyone a happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

matt said…
Hey we had pizza and salad also with Noah at our house!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth