Entertaining Angels Unaware

As I mentioned previously, we had the 3 Hildebrand kids last night so their parents could have a much-deserved night to themselves. I've never had charge of 4 kids (mine included) at one time overnight before, and I was a little nervous how things would go. I shouldn't have been!


I told Melissa this morning that I'd like to enroll in a Childrearing 101 class taught by her! All three of her kids were completely polite, compliant, and a joy to be around the entire time. "Yes, ma'am", "No ma'am" "Thank you. The food was really good." "Thank you for letting us stay here." Just really nice kids. They even entertained Noah for me all evening and this morning! I felt like I should be paying Melissa for her services! We just couldn't thank each other enough this morning. :)



The boys playing on the computer, and Molly and Noah making Valentines.



Noah actually allowed Molly to put this pink feathered tiara on his head! Charming, don't you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth