The Month of Company

February has been and will be a very "hospitable" month for us. :) This is good for me, as I both enjoy company and need to improve my graciousness skills. I know what I enjoy and what makes me feel comfortable when we go places, but somehow when it's my turn I always feel like I do the wrong thing or am missing something gigantically important to my guests.

First, it was two guys from the BJU Concert Choir. They stayed with us one night the first week in February.

A week later (last night) we had the Melegs come from Josh's old church in CT. They were passing through on their way to Disney.

Tonight we have the Hildebrand kids from our church here. Their mom Melissa is my very dear friend, and she has babysat Noah for me on a couple occasions so Josh and I could have a date. Well tonight, she wanted a date with her husband, so I'm keeping her 3 kids overnight. I'm looking forward to spending time with them: Christopher (13), Clay (11), and Molly (9).

Next week on Tuesday night, we have the Melegs again, as they will be on their return trip to CT.

The last weekend in February we will have the Donovans (also from CT) staying with us overnight with their 6 children!

What a busy month of company! If you would like to visit, feel free to contact us here at our little Inn. We'll leave the light on for ya! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth