A Marked Difference

I was going to blog yesterday, but it would probably have been depressing. Yesterday was a TERRIBLE day. Noah was not any better, and just so sick. He had a hard time eating, and kept begging to go to bed (!).

Today, however, the Lord has begun to heal him. He woke up pretty much back to himself again! He has most of his energy back, and just has a runny nose and cough. I am so thankful to have my little boy back!

This morning I took him to the park to get some fresh air and give him a chance to have some fun again.









Comments

Ruth said…
Glad he's feeling better today. An hour after taking Tylenol my fever was about 100 degrees today. Not Fun. He looks so "grown up" in those photos today. I think they grow up TOO quickly!!!
Carrie said…
He definately has gotten bigger - mis seeing you all. We have been fighting a runny nose thing here - Abe's ear is doing something really strange too but is doing better today.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth