"Chicken"

Okay, maybe I'm the only one who will think this is cute, but in my opinion, I could just eat this little boy up! A little background before I show you the video:

1. I'd never before heard Noah say the word, "chicken".
2. He was "helping" me make dinner.
3. This (pre-cooked chicken strips you just heat up in the oven) is our usual Wed night fare, since it's so easy and fast.
4. I had just cut open the bag and laid the chicken strips out on the cookie sheet when this happened.
5. I HAD to get it on video if for no other reason than to show Josh when he got home.
6. I dare you not to smile. :)




One other thing: at the end of the video, the word that sounds like "Chit" is Noah's word for Squirrel. He calls every animal by what sound it makes, so a dog is an "arf arf", a tiger is a "RAWR", a cow is a "moo" and so on. A squirrel just happens to be a "chit." Thought I'd explain. He saw a squirrel out the window at that exact moment.

Comments

Natasha said…
OH. MY. GOSH. Seriously.. how cute is that??!! I love when they first start making words - his little face is precious!!!
Rachel said…
Very cute! And he pronounced "chicken" so well!
Dad and I just watched the video and we couldn't keep from smiling! :) Thank you for your efforts at keeping up the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth