Tonight We Babysat Brianne

How's that for a title? Very creative, I know. Let me know if you ever need me to come up with a witticism for you. Totally kidding here! :)

Matt and Jen went out on their monthly Date Night, so we got a chance to have Brianne over for the evening. What fun!
They don't really play with each other, just near each other. Hopefully that will change.



Bathtime!


This cracks me up. Brianne dive-bombed a rubber duck! Who knows what Noah is doing. :)


So cheesy, this kid!


She really, really wanted my camera.
So the whole evening went well. Josh helped out, which was unexpected and wonderful. :) After her bath, Brianne was crying (I think she got cold) and I gave her to Josh while I finished up with Noah. Once we got her warmed up, she was fine. She is such a sweetheart, and we look forward to next month when we get her again for an evening.
Oh, and we're so looking forward to our own date night to take place later this month! Somehow I think Matt and Jen are getting the short end of this stick, since Noah is so much more high-maintenance than Brianne was. :)
Hope you guys had fun!!





Comments

Ruth said…
Good old parallel play - given their ages (particularly Brianne's) it might be awhile until they engage in associative or cooperative play, but that doesn't mean they won't enjoy each other's company. Onlooker and parallel play IS a social activity for children. Sometimes they imitate and such for example. Glad you get a monthly date night with Josh. I am sure they will love babysitting Noah. Aunts and Uncles like being with their nieces and nephews!
Jen said…
We did have a great time on our date! Thanks again! We can't wait to have Noah. I don't think we're getting the short end of the stick at all! No worries!

I LOVE the pictures. So cute! Especially the bath time pictures. I don't think there's a bath time that goes by that Brianne doesn't dive bomb a duck! She dive bombs a lot of things. :)
matt said…
We sure did have fun! Those will be great pics for when they get older!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth