Stumper

As I was putting Noah down for his nap today, he came right out of the blue and asked:

"Mommy, how old is God?"

I started explaining about God not having a beginning and that He was never born, so we can't measure how old He is, etc etc. Blank stare from Noah.

Maybe I should have just said, "Really Old" and left it at that...




P.S. You're getting a lot of Noah stories lately. I know, and I can't help it. I keep looking at him and seeing a kid who is almost school-age looking back at me, and I feel compelled to record as much of his life as I can. I don't want to forget any of it!

Comments

Ruth said…
I love reading about Noah. Write as many posts about him as you want to!!!!
Carrie said…
Been enjoying the plutherah of posts lately :) by the way what did you decide about schooling for Noah? We leave this weekend for MI and on from ther we are candidating at a church in M ountain home, Arkansas. I was going to call or text you something a while back ago and realized I don't have your number anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth