My Church Family

I am so blessed to be part of our church family at Truth Baptist Church! I never expected the outpouring of love and prayers over something as simple as a ruptured eardrum, but I got it! I mentioned Wednesday night at church my prayer request, and since then have received emails, phone calls, and even a meal and offers for a meal delivered to my door. It's astounding and so encouraging that the Lord uses His saints to minister to a child of His who is going through a trial. It's humbling and reminds me to do the same for others who might be facing a rough time.

Matthew 25:35, 36, 40
"For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me...The King will answer and say to them, "Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me."

Thank you, church family, for serving the Lord by serving me in my time of need! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth