Summer Cold

Noah caught a cold early in the week and was kind enough to share with his mommy! Thank you, sweetheart! :) This cold has come complete with a fever, which always wipes me out and plants me on the couch for the duration. God's grace is always new though, and today I discovered that I *can* mop the floor and keep up with the cleaning in spite of my achyness (who knows how to spell that?) and general mental incapacity. Blessings! Noah managed to bounce back after only one day with a fever, but so far I've had 2 days of it.

Being sick as a mother has taught me so much about God's grace, and has reminded me to be thankful for my own mother, who also never got a sick day. So to all of you who have ever yearned for your pillows, some tea, and a bottomless tissue box, and got a broom, mop bucket, and a child with bottomless energy instead, Thank You. And keep on praying for more grace--you'll need it!



P.S. I'm supposed to sing in church on Sunday, which at this point seems laughable. I'd appreciate your prayers for healing so I don't have to cancel. Thanks! :)

Comments

Laura said…
Praying for you, Joanna! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth