Busy Busy Busy



Josh has been working overtime lately on a myriad of new projects. He recently bought a 16-unit property (a group of 4 buildings with 4 units in each), plus he's been managing a few other properties for his dad. And I thought Josh was busy before! It has been reminding me more and more to take my own advice to Dave and Andrea at their wedding: don't find your sufficiency and your joy solely in your spouse! I can be happy and joyful even if Josh leaves earlier, comes home later, and works more days.

"I have set the LORD continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will dwell securely...In Your presence is fullness of joy..." Ps 16:8, 9, 11b






Comments

Ruth said…
I love that Psalm. I picked verse 11 as my life verse 20 years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth