Dave and Andrea's Wedding

Here are a few photos from our time away at Dave's wedding. Based on how long it was taking these to upload, I had to drastically reduce the number of photos I chose to share. Also, some of these photos are borrowed. Here's a hint: if it looks too good to be a photo of mine, it's somebody else's. :) Enjoy!



Mom and Dad Rowley with the grandchildren who were able to make it.



My honeybear and me!



Brianne as Flower Girl. There's a funny story about this that I may tell one day if I remember and have time...


Andrea walking down the aisle



Dave hugging his mom.


Andrea hugging her too. These were very sweet moments!




The Kiss!


Happily married



Josh's immediate family. There is a pic somewhere of all of us, including the wives and kids, but I'll have to go track that one down.



Yes, this would be an example of a photo I definitely did NOT take, but wish I did. :)





At the reception






And THIS! This is baby Lauren, Joel and Hannah's new baby who was 7 1/2 weeks early. Here she is on her due date, weighing something around 6 pounds. Everyone together now: "Awwwww."



Dave's motto in life



Papa Joel with Lauren



2.5 minutes after getting in the car to head back home. My sentiments exactly!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth