Lake Rowley


I have mentioned before how much Noah loves to play in the large puddle (*cough*, lake) that forms at the end of our driveway after a serious rainstorm. After a 4-day rainy streak, we had a break of sunshine this afternoon, which gave Noah the opportunity to splash and play to his hearts' content.

This is a child who spends much of his day asking me to watch him do tricks, stunts, and whatever else comes to his mind, so it shouldn't surprise me that he wanted to ride through the puddle one-handed. He also loves to take both feet off the pedals and ride down long hills in our neighborhood, which always impresses/terrifies me. Mostly just terrifies.






This next video is just for my own nostalgia. He was floating his shoes and pretending they were boats. This kind of imaginative play is what makes being a mom fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth