We've Arrived!

Just wanted to say that Josh and I arrived in Austin, TX safely and are having a wonderful time. Both of our flights went smoothly yesterday (an answered prayer!), and we were able to have dinner last night with Josh's Uncle Rick at a very fun Mexican restaurant in downtown.

The traffic here is mainly gridlock, but it could have been the time of day we were trying to explore. We'll see if it's the same today. It rained the entire afternoon/evening yesterday, so we popped in to CVS to buy an umbrella, since I had neglected to pack one.

Our hotel is beautiful, and we have enjoyed being together even without Noah (also an answered prayer, since I thought I'd be pining away for him.) He seems to be doing fine at Matt and Jen's and everyone there is still alive, Ha ha! :) We are so blessed to be able to be here, and we're praising the Lord for such an opportunity!

Pictures will have to wait at least until later, since I also neglected to pack the picture-uploading cord. Boo for me! You'll be happy to know that I DID manage to pack the essentials, like toothpaste and underwear. ;)

And now off to enjoy our first full day in Austin!

Comments

Unknown said…
Have fun! I really enjoyed downtown Austin...clean, lots to do, and very friendly! It was one of Chad's favorite places to live! Can't wait to hear what you guys find!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth