How Do You Mess Up Canned Soup?

Leave it to me. Last night we were looking for something light for supper, so I decided to make BLT's and chicken noodle soup. The canned variety. Trouble is, I've gotten so used to the bigger-already-diluted cans of soup that I forgot--I forgot--to add a can of water to my condensed soup. I looked in the pan and thought it didn't look like enough soup, so I dumped in another can, again without water.

Salty doesn't begin to describe it.

I thought something was wrong with the soup. Maybe it had gone bad. Maybe I used to buy the "reduced-sodium" kind and wasn't used to how salty the regular stuff is. Josh said, "You did add the can of water, right?"

Ooops.

How do you mess up canned soup?

I must be out of practice.

Or something.

Comments

cj and family said…
Oh well! It's something to laugh about anyway! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth