Flower Killer


I'm a flower's worst nightmare. Regretfully, I think I have successfully killed every poor plant that has crossed my doorstep! Try as I might, I just cannot manage to water them properly or remember to care for them the way they need. Do they need sun? Shade? Water? But not too much? I think this is one underlying reason that I forewent (forgoed?) having a garden this year--I'm not quite ready to commit to the time and research it would take to avoid killing everything I planted.

Take the above Marigold for example. Right on the pot it says Sun. Sol. I took that to mean it needs to be in a sunny spot, and I obliged. Still, after a week it's looking less-than-impressed with me. (and yes, I watered it!) It must have heard about my Lack Of Gardening Skills and given up.

You see, my track record just isn't that good.

Comments

Jen said…
If there's still some green on the plant, you may be able to revive it, yet! It seems like the key would be to transplant it to a bigger pot so the roots have a place to go. They are probably all compacted together. I too have been a "Flower Killer" in the past. BUT. . . there is hope!!! We can change our flower-killing ways with knowledge. (I am still a novice, too.)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth