And We're Home

My new favorite flower, the Bluebonnet. They've stolen my heart and were by far my favorite sight we saw in Austin, TX. Doesn't God have such a creative imagination?!


We got home yesterday to an exuberant little Noah, beautiful weather (where have you been the last few days, Mr. Sun?), and a mountain of laundry. :)


We had a wonderful time in Austin, and are ready to get back to our normal routine. Josh and I saw a lot of fun things which I'll have to tell you about in a future post, as well as show you all my pictures. Well, maybe not all my pictures...have I explained in the past what bad self-photographers we are? In the absence of funds to hire a photographer to follow us around and take beautiful pictures of us against gorgeous backdrops, we have to fumble around with the camera ourselves, which always results in visually cropped heads, monuments, you name it. It's been funny to go back through the photos I took and see how badly I need a photography class. Or longer arms, or something. Anyways. Stay tuned for more photos!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth