Sweethearts

My niece Amy is getting married next week (NEXT WEEK, Ames!) and I guess I've gone all sentimental again. What is fascinating to me is the fact that there are so many people on the face of this earth, and God can choose a certain two and bring them together. From any part of the country or world, from any background, He can work individually in their lives and allow them to meet and find that certain something in the other person that is irresistible and that makes a completeness you can't find every day. Isn't God good?

This fall will be 10 years since Josh and I first met and I've been doing a lot of reminiscing about that lately. What would really be fun is to find some old pictures of Josh and me and post them with the story of how we met. That is something I never want to forget, since I can see the Lord's hand so clearly at work. Maybe I'll work on that in my spare time (what spare time?).

For now, I've got to get back to the work I have at hand. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth