Playpals Trip to the Zoo

Despite the heat, we Playpals had a great time at the zoo this morning for our activity! Besides Jen and me and our kids, we had Kelly and her daughter Brooke, as well as Amy (a friend of Kelly's) and her son Aidan. The kids enjoyed all the animals, and the moms enjoyed the fellowship. :)


Animals, animals everywhere, and all these kids want to do is climb on the rocks! And jump in puddles. :)



Amy on the left, Kelly and Brooke on the right.


Lined up at (I believe) the zebra exhibit.



Jen has a snazzy new haircut! She was showing Brianne the giraffes.




Noah and me in front of giraffes.



No caption necessary. :)




The girls' side and the boys' side. They learn young, don't they? :)



I thought this would be a fun view.




My Noah. What a guy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth