Packing Up To Go

Lord-willing the three of us are headed up to Washington, D. C. tomorrow for my niece Amy's wedding on Saturday. I always think I'm planning ahead and going to have everything done in time for trips like these, and then the Day Before hits and I'm left scrambling. Finish Laundry. Pack. Check my list. Fill Car With Gas. Make Sure I Know How To Work New Portable DVD Player. Mow The Lawn.... Why did I not do these things earlier???

Anyway, for now the plan is to head out early tomorrow morning and arrive in D. C. about rush-hour time (yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!). Friday we're going to try to see some sights since I've never been to our nation's capital before. Saturday is The Wedding, and then we're planning to head home after that sometime.

I do believe we're planning to bring a computer, but who knows if I'll have time to blog. But maybe this time I'll actually get more than a handful of photos, what do you think? (Note to self: pack the camera!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth