"Funderdorms"

Any guesses what that word is in English?

It's a Noah-ism and it's his word for "thunderstorms". Which is what it's doing outside right now. :) Noah has so many of these adorable words that I don't want to ever forget, and I figured I better write them down as they come to me before he learns to say them correctly and the word is gone forever.

Another thing I wanted to catch on film (which happened today completely by accident) is Noah singing "It's Raining, It's Pouring." You know the rest of this meaningless song; "the old man is snoring. He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning." Noah has been singing this every time it rains (incidentally, it was one of the reminders to me that he can memorize Scripture. If he can remember a silly song like this, surely we can put Scripture in there too!) and today was no exception. Enjoy!

These are the things I'm so glad to catch on video or write down. I don't want to forget what Noah was like at 2 years old. He can exasperate me something terrible, but then he sure can make me smile. Hope you smiled too! :)

Comments

I met a little girl on Sunday who was very excited to have chocolate cake for "sedert." ;)
Joanna said…
SEE!?! That is just what I'm talking about! You don't ever want to forget those words!! :) Priceless.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth