Bike Riding


Believe it or not, the weather has been cooling off here. "Cooling" being highs in the 80's with a breeze instead of the 90's with no breeze. So we're still pretty warm, but at least in the evenings it turns nice. Fall is coming!


I took Noah to the park last week with his bike while we were waiting for Josh to come home and I got a short video of him riding it. About half the time Noah still needs a little help to get going initially, but after that he can do it himself. By the way, that's HUGE these days--doing things "all by myself." I must hear that phrase 50 times a day! Sometimes it's fine, such as when he's riding his bike or getting into the car. But when he wants to break an egg into a hot pan or cut up a pear or squeeze shampoo out of the bottle I usually take over. Noah, trust me; you'll thank me later that I didn't let you do everything all by yourself! :)





Comments

cj and family said…
He honestly seems more like a 3-yr-old than a 2-yr-old! You definitely have your hands full! :o)
I can certainly relate to this! Having a husband and 4 sons who I have "encouraged" to develop the "manly" skill of BBQ. Where would they be without a wife and mother? ...just where we thought they would be "clueless" in the manly skills of BBQ. But....they have so many other skills that I am thankful for and don't want to develop the "skill of ___" that I gladly concede their skill to BBQ!

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth