Dock-Building

This blog post is in honor of Josh, who wanted me to do a little more in-depth documentation of the recent dock that was built at our new house on Cellar Circle while all the Rowley crew were here at the end of August. I wasn't there to see how it came together, but I did see the before and after. I don't know what order these pictures are supposed to be in, because I can't tell you the first thing about dock-building, except that in our case we used lots of wood and cement. :)






Josh also wanted me to include a video of them putting the piers in place. Again, I can't explain the video, but in case you want to see it, here it is!

Later I'll have to go take a picture of the finished product and post it so you can see how it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth