Zoo Membership

Today we went to the zoo to purchase a membership and walk around a bit. Since there was a Special on the train ride today ($1 vs. the normal $4), we decided to ride the train around the zoo. We saw quite a few animals, but I think Noah liked the train best. The zoo wasn't quite the same without Carrie and her boys showing us around!


This tree was in full bloom. I thought those of you enduring sub-zero temperatures would enjoy seeing something with flowers. :)



Standing on the alligator at the entrance to the Florida Loop.


Riding the train


All Aboard!

I'm still learning about my camera and what will/won't make a good picture. Full sun is tricky, and so is sun mixed with shade. Good thing this camera is digital and it doesn't matter how many pictures you take, since they can be deleted so easily.


Comments

Ruth said…
I hope you guys enjoy your zoo membership. I bet you will! My sister has made great use of their membership at the Science Museum in Chicago which is just a few minutes from their home plus it means they can go to I think about 30 other science museums in the US for free also. Since they live in IL a membership somewhere indoors makes more sense than outdoors which makes sense in FL! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth