Operation Organization

On his new slide given to us by the Bennetts





Check out the detail on this stuffed dog!


Playing Peek-A-Boo (or as Noah pronounces it, "Book-Oh-Bah")



Noah's cousin Brianne, 6 months old. Looks just like her daddy!




In between putting away the Christmas decorations, organizing the house, running errands, writing thank-yous, laundry, and spending time with Matt, Jen, and Brianne, I've been testing out my camera's functions. I am more than impressed with what this thing can do! Above is a sampling.
I really need to make blogging more of a priority. Already we're six days into the New Year and I have barely documented anything! Instead, I think I've been bit by an Organizational Bug, which has motivated me to clean and find places for everything. But, like the rest of you, I only have so many hours in the day. So hopefully all my work will pay off and I'll be able to devote time to blog every day. Or at least every other day!
P.S. Something I'd like to figure out about my blog: Why when I add pictures and then type more text, do my paragraphs merge into one? I cannot figure this out. If I type it all first, then add my photos, I have separated paragraphs. If I type a little, add pictures, type a little, I end up with one paragraph, no matter how many spaces I put between them. It's more than a little frustrating, especially when I don't have time to figure it out. So I'm sorry for the homogenized look today!

Comments

Jen said…
Those pictures turned out Great!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth