My New Camera

I have a weird look on my face. And I need a haircut. Badly!


Melanie showing us a video on her computer


Noah about to leap off the couch; his newfound joy!


Josh playing with Noah at twilight on the one warmish day we had!



Reading one of Noah's favorite library books




Four-wheeler fun!


Monopoly on Christmas. It doesn't get any better! :)


Noah opening his gift with a little help from "Uncle". He never did add the "Dave", it was always just "Uncle".


Vacation pics above!

As I mentioned, Josh gave me a new camera for Christmas. We used it to take a few pictures while we were away, but now my assignment is to learn what this camera can really do. I'm already impressed with the quality of the photos, and the quickness of the shots. One major drawback to our old camera is that it took about 3 seconds to snap a picture, in which time your subject (usually Noah) may or may not be doing whatever you thought was so picture-worthy. My new one takes a picture almost instantly, so for that alone I love it more. It has several bells and whistles that I will try to figure out over the next few weeks, and practice using it. I also want to practice setting up a shot and seeing what makes a good picture layout-wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth