Weekend Happenings

I love weekends! They are the time when I can reconnect with my husband after a long work week, when we can spend time as a family, and get some rest and fun in. Here's what we did this weekend:

We went to the zoo:

It was cloudy, but I didn't think it was this cloudy! The zoo abuts the Trout River, which you can see in the background.



I love the giraffes!


Noah was afraid to touch these elephants at first. He thought they were alive!


He always takes time to smell the flowers!


We went to Lowe's. As in the home improvement store! You'd have to know Josh to understand why that is so much fun (though I do know him and I'm still trying to figure out why that's fun!).

Noah loved that they had actual tools on display at his level. What were they thinking?



Noah wanted to push the cart.
Today we went to church, but I didn't get any pictures of that. I'm looking forward to hearing a message tonight, since I taught my Sunday School class then had nursery duty back-to-back! Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are being spiritually refreshed today.





















Comments

Jen said…
Looks like you guys had fun! I'll have to take my turn going to the zoo sometime!

The picture of Noah smelling the flowers absolutely cracked me up!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth