Up Close and Personal with Noah

Are you familiar with the Digital Macro setting on your camera? I discovered it shortly after I got my camera and thought, "Oh, how nice! A setting for flowers!"

But THEN!!!

I played around with it some and found out it's for so much more than flowers! Check out the fun shots I got today of Noah while he was playing with his tool bench:



Incidentally, Josh makes the SAME FACE when he's deep in concentration, working on something with his hands.





Not that these are terribly good pictures by any stretch of the imagination. But they're fun, and to me, that's what counts. :)




Comments

matt said…
Yes, I've seen Josh make that face before too! New cameras are a lot of fun, but also a lot to learn!
matt said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said…
Cute pictures! Thanks for always providing me with fun reading material during my lunch break! I look forward to it everyday:)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth