Yard Sale

***please don't be offended if you see anything at my yard sale that you gave me. It doesn't mean I didn't love it; it means I loved it, used it, and now no longer have space to keep it. Thank you for understanding. I do love you. ***









Our yard sale went really well Saturday, praise the Lord! It was looking a little shaky at the beginning with not many people stopping by, but we kept praying and the Lord brought more people! Most of our stuff sold, which I was happy with. I don't know of a yard sale in history that didn't have some stuff left over; correct me if I'm wrong.

Noah sold lemonade. Well, it would be more accurate to say he "charmed" lemonade, since I think people bought it because they thought he was cute, not necessarily because he was a good salesman. That, and it was 25 cents! He got quite a few tips too, so he did very well and enjoyed his little job. It actually turned out to be a double blessing, because while he was selling lemonade he wasn't terrorizing the rest of the yard sale. A twofer. (Which, in case you were wondering, is a word! I just looked it up!) No photo of the lemonade charmsman though. Life got busy and I totally forgot to take one. Am I fired?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth