We're IN!

Thank the Lord we had a successful move on Friday!

It was a little crazy at first, since our carpet man had "gone dark" on us the day he was supposed to install the carpet. This meant he was installing carpet WHILE we were moving in. Ever done that? It was a new one for me! And I'm here to tell you, it can be done! ;)

But anyway, we're in, and starting to find all our stuff again. By the way, you never realize how much stuff you have til you have to move it all. I could totally have another yard sale (and I might in the Fall, we'll see!). Yesterday I was able to get my kitchen all unpacked and put the way I like it, which was HUGE in contributing to the overall feeling of sanity. I took pictures, but right now I can't find the uploader cable to get them onto the computer, so they'll have to wait.

(I wonder how many times I've started a sentence with "I took pictures, but..." It has to be a lot!)

Josh and I are loving our new home. It feels very cozy and homey already, even up to our ears in boxes the way we are! I'll be working on making it even more homey in the days/weeks to come. After I tackle Mt. Washmore; aka The Laundry. Noah only has 1 pair of shorts left, and he's supposed to wear them tonight to church.

Hmm.. Better get on that!

Comments

cj and family said…
Congrats! Hope you can get settled quickly. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth