The Happy Mother's House



Mother's Day. I may find time to post all my deep musings on this holiday, but probably not (have I mentioned we're moving soon?), so instead I'll just give you a glimpse into the mind of my sweet two-year-old and post a photo of our family. Yet another glorious self-shot! Try to contain your excitement.

Here was our conversation in the car on our way home from church today.

Noah: "Are we going there?"

Josh: "Where?"

Noah: "To the Happy Mother's House"

Joanna: "Noah, what do you mean?"

Noah: "Is it Happy Mother's Day today?"

Joanna: "yes!"

Noah: "So does she live at her house?"

Josh: "Who?"

Noah: "The Happy Mother!"

No, Noah. The Happy Mother lives at OUR house. And that would be me. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth