Back In Business







I'm having blogging withdrawals. This happens to me when I can't blog due to time or other constraints. I start composing posts in my head, and coming up with titles for them and dream of the wonderful day when I can sit and write it all down.

Then it doesn't happen and I go have a piece of chocolate instead.
Just being honest. :)

I wanted to post some pictures of our new home all finished. I wanted to do a post about Jen's Surprise Baby Shower, which was last Tuesday, and which the ladies of Truth Baptist Church managed to keep a secret for over a month--praise the Lord! I want to write about all the dailies in our new home. Bear with me, and I just may get it done!

For now though, here are some pictures of our kitchen. The kitchen is mostly done. (Kind of like in The Princess Bride when Westley is only "mostly dead." As in that case, there is a big difference between "mostly done" and "all done." I digress....) Items Still To Finish include cabinet door handles, a new window, hang up curtains, undercabinet lighting, pendant light globes, and a section of backsplash behind the stove that was left undone due to an overestimate of our microwave size. Other than these things, our kitchen is up and functioning!

My heart sighs, "Ahhhhhh" whenever I walk in there. I LOVE IT!






Comments

Carrie said…
It looks so nice!!
cj and family said…
Your kitchen looks beautiful! :o) So glad Mom Rowley was able to be down to help with post-move "stuff." :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth