Swimmin' Pool



A few weeks ago we got a "swimming" pool for Noah; one of those collapsible kinds to splash around in when it gets hot. He's been in it before today, but I haven't been able to post pictures or videos of it due to the fact that until now he's been SKINNY DIPPING in it and we just didn't think he would appreciate in-the-buff photos and videos of himself (plus we weren't sure if it's "legal" to post stuff like that online)! :)




We have a few swim diapers that Melanie gave us, but I'm saving those for public places that require them. In our own pool, I couldn't care less if Noah has an "accident" in it. (Now I bet you want to come swim in our pool, huh? Ha ha!) Anyway, back to the point: I was going through Noah's clothes to make sure the only things in his drawers actually fit him and are the right season, and I found a pair of size 2T swim trunks that I forgot we had!!! What a find! So today after we came back from our mile-long walk, on went the swim trunks and into the pool went Noah.




As usual, I tried to document the event with a video. Enjoy!


P.S. I can't figure out why the video is so grainy. Maybe it's time for a new camera?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth