Put Your Hands Together

Noah can CLAP!!! :) I've been working on this with him for a while; clapping for him when he does something good, doing Pat-A-Cake and singing B-I-N-G-O (c'mon! You remember! "There was a farmer, had a dog, and Bingo was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O...."). He finally got it today! See the video below:




Noah has had a fever for the last 2 days. Each day it creeps up a degree--Saturday it was 100.3, yesterday was 101.4, today was 102.4), so if he still has it tomorrow I think I will call the doctor. Nothing else appears to be wrong with him thankfully, so maybe he is just fighting something off. We've gotten good use out of our new Glider Chair the last couple days, though. More about that in a future post!

For now, Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Comments

Shelly said…
Ok, HOW ADORABLE IS HE????? Thanks for the smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth