Cooking for 3!!!



I have been waiting for almost 5 years (since we started trying to have a baby) to be able to cook for more than "just the two of us." Finally that day has come! Noah is now eating pretty much what we eat, with a few small variations (and much smaller pieces of course). Well, tonight it was Lasagna and as you can tell from the photos, he enjoyed every bit of his! He ate almost 1/2 a slice, which I thought was pretty impressive. So now we get to fix him his own plate, and I'm officially cooking for 3. I couldn't be happier about it either! :)

Comments

Carrie said…
He's just so adorable...Congrats to the new baby news too! I can't wait to see the newest cuties!!! He Hee - hope I'm not starting any rumors of you cooking for more than 3 ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth